Re: WebDB-PL/SQL

From: Klaus Zeuch <Klaus.Zeuch_at_erls04.siemens.de>
Date: 2000/05/26

Hi,

package htp is part of the so called PL/SQL Web Toolkit which is part of oracle application server [oas] (former called oracle web [application] server). Online documentation can be found on oracle technology network (http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oas/doc_index.htm) - you have to be registered, membership is free.

Documentation and examples can also be found in books about Oracle Web Server / Oracle Application Server (for all I know there's no book in the market that covers the current version of oas (4.0.8.x); but the pl/sql web toolkit didn't undergo many changes from version 3 to 4)

Hth

Klaus

Stian Kaasa <stian.kaasa_at_caa.no> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: itqX4.12951$C9.232534_at_news1.online.no...