management of tables?

From: Darecky <darek_at_pai.pl>
Date: 2000/05/26

How can I manage tables in Oracle 8i? (create with structure, adding data, rights etc.)
I tried to do it by ACCESS (via ODBC). But whenever I try to attach table from within my ORA database I get huge amount of tables (sys, system etc.). I cannot find mine in the end.
I tried to use SQLPLUS and I successfully selected from predefined table scott.dept...but I could not select from table "garden" (previously exported from ACCESS via ODBC to ORACLE).
[Quoted] It seems as there wouldn't be a my table at all in database...but I can see it for example when I use Web Publishing Assistant (awkwardly it belongs to group of SYS).
Any idea?
I finally want to access my table via odbc from access or Internet page. thnx in advance for any suggestions.

regards

Darecky Received on Fri May 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message