CGI problem on OAS 4.0.8

From: Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/05/26

Hi,

I am using OAS (Oracle Application Server) 4.0.8 on Sun Solaris 2.6 and I have another OAS 4.0.8 running on Sun Solaris 2.7. I found that I could run CGI Unix Shell script using both Born Shell (sh) and C Shell (sh) on the latter one but I could not run C Shell CGI program on the former one.

Is there any parameter on OAS or Unix System such that it would deny or allow any shell script running on CGI? Now, I just want to run the csh shell script CGI on the latter one.

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Patrick Lo

*P.S.: If possible, please reply to me by e-mail as well. Thanks.