Re: Help - SQL*Plus termout off not working

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

You can only turn TERMOUT off when you are executing a SQL*Plus script file. As far as SQL*Plus is concerned, you are executing it interactively. Try something like this:

sqlplus -s $USER/$PASS _at_somefile.sql

Then make sure that somefile.sql contains the SQL*Plus commands that you want to execute.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are