Re: Forms6: Table-Headers in Multirecord-Blocks?

From: hopkinsj <johnNOjoSPAM_at_hpe.ufl.edu.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/25

Hi.

[Quoted] Not quite sure what you mean... are you referring to column headers?

You can put whatever you like atop the columns of a multi-record block... buttons, graphics, whatever. Prompts are the only things that will automatically "stick" to your columns. Other objects will require some manual positioning (made easier if you put them in their own block in a frame).

There's a great column sorting technique using "column header buttons" described in "Advanced Forms and Reports" by Paul Dorsey & Peter Koletzke (a book I recommend highly to anyone doing Forms development).

Hope this gives you some ideas...

-John

In article <392D0263.A010CC5B_at_zv.fhg.de>, Werner Ebert <ebert_at_zv.fhg.de> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Is there a way to associate some kind of Table-Header (like
 the one in
>the
>Windows-Explorer) with the rows in a multi-record-block in
 Forms 6?

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * [Quoted] The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!