Re: Forms 6 shortcut-key for renaming?

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: 2000/05/25

Yes! There are times when that pesky rodent is a pain in the behind.

The PL/SQL editor can be opened with F11. See Program, PL/SQL Editor on the menu bar.

Rename should be F2 but isn't. F4 will open the Property Palette, then Ctrl+A activates the properties. Use Up, then Down to enable the Name property. Edit and press Enter. F3 will take you back to the Object Navigator, or Ctrl+F4 will close the Property Palette first. Oracle didn't make this pretty, but it works.