Installing Portal to Go on NT machine

From: Brighty <steve.bright_at_nospam.btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

I'm trying to Instal portal to go on an NT4 machine ( service pack 5 ) but having no luck whatsoever...

I've been through the requirements..OAS4.0.8.1 - have that installed, Oracle 8.1.5 - have that...but the installer fails half way through...I have the database up and running before I start the installation but still can't get it to work..all of the files are copied to my machine..but thats about it !!!

Have I missed anything obvious, or is there a guide for NT installation ??

Cheers for your halp

Steve Bright Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message