Re: data download

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: 2000/05/25

You need to use utl_file package.
This package is for text file manipulation on the SERVER. if you are using forms then there is another package which I can not remember the name.
Tom

Hemanshu <hemanshu_parikhNOheSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:019161c0.5714e6f8_at_usw-ex0109-068.remarq.com...
> I have got a procedure and I want to insert a block of code
> for spooling the data into text file. Can I do the same? And
> if so how? I mean how do I enter say spool xyz.lst in the
> pl/sql block of code in the procedure?
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message