Re: Oracle's e-commerce site is not secure

From: John Rusk <jrusk_at_nojunk.innovus.co.nz>
Date: 2000/05/25

Ramon F Herrera <herrera_at_MIT.EDU> wrote in message news:3929666d$0$10882_at_senator-bedfellow.mit.edu...

> you don't see this message. HOWEVER, in either case, the
> secure lock icon at the bottom of the window (I use only
> Netscape) will NOT become locked at any time.

The site doesn't use frames by any chance does it? I have seen at least one site where only the contents of one frame are encrypted (the one where you put in your credit card details). In that case, the lock icon does not appear, since with frames it only appears if the frameset and all the frames are encrypted.

John

--
John Rusk
Manager, Software Development