(wrong string) ¡´Where Can I Get SQL*Nav and SQL*Plus¡´

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/05/24

[Quoted] SQL*Plus is an Oracle utility that comes with the Oracle software. You can go to technet.oracle.com and download a developer-only version of Oracle, and that will include SQL*Plus along with a few hundred megs of other stuff.

SQL Navigator is a third-party product. Offhand, I forget who the vendor is. I must be slipping. It might be Sylvain Faust.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are