Forms Server 6.0 - static implementation problem

From: Srdjan Rasulic <srasulic_at_infosky.net>
Date: 2000/05/24

Hi,
there are few lines about problem:

::CONFIGURATION::
---Middle tier machine:---

NT4 sp5,
Developer Server 6,
JInitiator 1.1.7.11,
Web server (parallel experiment with OAS 4.0.8.1. and third parity web server)
---Client:---

Netscape 4.6, Jinitiator 1.1.7.11
---DB server:---

Oracle 8.1.5

::PROBLEM:: Html implementation based on Jinitdemo.htm template.

I followed the manuals in every single detail, but it still doesn't work.

The Client make the connection with forms server listener, but this is the end of the story. Java Applet initialized is the last message. If I put wrong name of form in html there is no message about it. What's happened?

Why the forms listener does not start (or try to start) my form ?

thanks

    Srdjan Received on Wed May 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message