Re: Question on Webdb

From: T. Runge <runget_at_stud.fh-hannover.de>
Date: 2000/05/24

Hi,

> We develop al web site on WebDB and it's OK ... we needs to publicate on
 al
> WinNT 4.0 server and we can to public this but just we can see on the
 local
> host browser ... when we try to see the page on any browser from other PC,
> this cann't found the page ... any comment?

we have the same problem. We've installed WebDB at the same Oracle-Home as Oracle 8.0.5. At the NT4.0-PC where Oracle is installed we can view our pages and configure WebDB with a browser. On each other PC we see nothing if we try to get access to WebDB or to our pages.

regards,

T. Runge Received on Wed May 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message