Re: CONTEXT CARTRIDGE ON 7.3.4

From: <cgrandy_at_disc.com>
Date: 2000/05/24

Another option to look into instead of ConText is the advanced indexing technology of OMNIDEX from DISC (Dynamic Information Systems Corporation).
(Attention: Promotional information follows. Please disregard if not interested in another solution.)

OMNIDEX uses specialized Multidimensional Keyword Indexes to deliver full text searches and unlimited multidimensional analysis by any number of criteria or attributes. OMNIDEX layers on top of your existing database, and it supports numerous databases and document files, including Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, Sybase, flat files, HTML and Word documents.

OMNIDEX is ideal for ad-hoc querying, it works well for both high and low cardinality data, and is very efficient in terms of build time and disk space.

How much OMNIDEX can help depends on your needs and environment. If you would be interested in a free performance analysis or more information, please contact me.

Cheryl Grandy
DISC
cgrandy_at_disc.com
303 444-4000
www.disc.com/home

OMNIDEX - for the fastest applications ever!

--
Cheryl Grandy
DISC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/