WebDB links

From: Szymon Manduk <sm_at_profidata.com.pl>
Date: 2000/05/22

Hello!

[Quoted] WebDB 2.1 / Oracle8i 1.5.0 / Windows NT

I have simple report with one of the column pointing to Update Form where user can update or delete choosen row.
After update I want to go back to the report and list once again rows, including changed one.
My question is:
How can I can create "back to the report" link on the Update Form?

Of course in Text Option of the Update Form I can write code like this:

<A HREF="http://domain/<SCHEMA>.RPT_MY_RAPORT.show"> Back to the report </a>

[Quoted] but it contains static information and when I'll change domain or schema part of the adress the link will be invalid.

Thanks for any help

S.Manduk Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message