Re: SQL Loader

From: Vipul Lakhani <vipul_at_dircon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/20

put some space at the end of the datafile

i had the same meesage -- but all the data went in and it needed a return char at the end of the datafile

"Hemanshu" <hemanshu_parikhNOheSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:2b49503c.4ba42b66_at_usw-ex0109-068.remarq.com...
> I had tried using TRAILING NULLCOLS also but I got the same
> error:
> SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile
> (PATIENT.CTL)
>
> Can there be any other reason for this
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Sat May 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message