Is there a way to set role dynamically for another session???

From: quidam17 <quidam17_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/19

Does anybody knows if there is a way for setting dynamically a new role for ANOTHER session (without exiting Oracle)?

If not, what tables or views can provide me some informations about the active roles for the users who are currently login? For exemple, the view session_roles (table x$kzsro and user$) provide information for the current session only and I can't use it for another user...

Thanks for your help!

Mario Perreault, Ville de Québec
mperreau_at_nospam.ville.quebec.qc.ca
ISRA #1945 Received on Fri May 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message