SQL*Loader - Input Parameter

From: Malka Friedman <malkaf_at_amdocs.com>
Date: 2000/05/18

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have to create a CTL that will load a file into a table, and into one of the fields it will insert constant according to an input parameter - I have [Quoted] to load several times and each time with diffeent value. Example:
INSERT
INTO TABLE CUST
 (

        RECORD_TYPE                     DEFAULT %1        // Thats what I am
[Quoted] imagine...:-), How can it be done?
        EMP_NUM                    POSITION(5:14) INTEGER EXTERNAL
        EMP_NAME                  POSITION(15:23) CHAR
                NULLIF ( LEGACY_CORPORATE_CD = BLANKS ),
        EMP_LAST_NAME             POSITION(24:31) CHAR
                NULLIF ( LEGACY_REPORTING_CD = BLANKS ),
)

Please help,
It is very urgent,
Malka Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message