Personal Oracle 8 for Win98

From: Ray <raymondsee_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

[Quoted] Hey all,

[Quoted] I took 2 days to download the Personal Oracle from oracle website! Now I am trying to use SQLPlus, but how do I get the username, password, and host string? Do I need to create a database in my PC before i can use SQLplus to create tables and insert data? Or I have to use the Orale Navigator?

[Quoted] Anybody have any suggestions of references on books that teach me how to link my database in PC to the website I created using Frontpage 2000? I know how to do it in Access 2000, but not in Oracle! Please advise!

Thanks,
RAY Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message