Re: exporting some tables from Oracle 8.0.5 to Oracle 7.3.4

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/17

You need to run catexp7.sql in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms_admin using svrmgrl against the Oracle 8 database. After this, you need to run exp from Oracle 7 against the Oracle 8 database.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Shannon St. Dennis <sstdenni_at_cityregina.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 3922bbc1$1_at_news3.cableregina.com...