HELP: Report with predetermined number of repeating frames

From: Teresa Koren <teresa.koren_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

I have to produce a report which has three repeating frames (1,2,3) with master /details relationship i.e. frame 1 is master frame for frame 2 ,3 and frame 2 is a master frame for frame 3. Each page of the report has to have one instance of frame 1 & 2. Frame 3 must have 5 instance per page where some of the frames might not have data.

If frame type 3 does not have data only the labels for the frame has to be printed. I have managed to produce the report but I do not know how to print frame type 3 instances in cases where there is no data associated with these frames. Can somebody help with this mater?

PS

Can you send me a copy of your response to : teresa.koren_at_home.com

Can you send me a copy of your response to : teresa.koren_at_home.com Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message