Re: HELP - Just moved, WebDB can't find it's images...

From: <vucela_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

In article <39214F9F.C047E0F3_at_hsv.boeing.com>,   william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.dot.com wrote:
> Hi folks. Thanks for your help.
>
> I just moved from one building to another across the street.
 Everything
> on my computer seems to work just fine, EXCEPT when I bring up WebDb
> (2.1) now, in place of all the images on the screens, I just get an
> image marker icon.
>
> I checked in the registry (this is NT 4.0 Workstation) and did not see
> any references to the WebDB "images" directory, so I suppose it's not
> there.
>
> Does anyone know where Oracle/WebDB stores the location of it's
> "WebDB\images" directory so I can see if it's still pointing to the
> right place.???

Hi Richard.

On my system, the location of the ‘images’ directory is c:\orasrv\webdb\webdb\images. So the listener settings for a virtual directory mapping should point to that directory. Changes to the listener settings can be made
in ‘http://myhost.mydomain:port/WebDB/admin_/listener.htm’, or Webdb home->Administer->Listener settings. >> ‘change directory mappings’

Regards,

Pazz

> Many thanks,
>
> Richard Hollingsworth

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message