Re: Oracle and JSP

From: Joseph K. <c_lumpkin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

In article <391A52B5.BF3CEB49_at_helix.com.au>,   Chris Powell <chris_at_helix.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is any else out there using JSP's on the Oracle OAS 4.081?

We would like to be using JSP, but there is no supported JSP module for OAS on the HP-UX platform yet. Are you having any luck with it? I'm having problems using server-side includes - our website uses templates, and the template tags look like this: '<!-- #BeginTemplate /doc/x -->'
OAS tries to parse the template tags, and the web page ends up looking messy. We hope we could replace the includes with JSP without the same problem. Let me know if you have any insight...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message