Help! SQLPLUS keep crashing

From: Ling <circetsui_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

Hi all,
[Quoted] We've just installed an Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition Rel 8.1.5 for NT and [Quoted] win 95/98 on a NT / IBM netfinity machine . Server part went fine. The [Quoted] schema and users has been created. But the client installed on a WIN 95 [Quoted] connecting to the server with TCP/IP is not doing OK. The installation [Quoted] completed successfully. I can even log on to the server with SQLPlus and [Quoted] look at the data dictionary. But a few sec to a few minutes after the [Quoted] SQLPlus has been opened, SQLPlus will get an invalid page fault and crash. [Quoted] The client machine has 384 MB Ram. It has been installed with VB6, IE5, [Quoted] Office 97, Visio 2000 and MS data engine 2.1.

Please help!!!

Ling Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message