Re: Developer 2000 Forms order by clause

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral_at_starmedia.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

Hello

[Quoted] I think it is not possible, you can only order by columns of the table itself (even if they do not appear in the form). One solution is creating a updateable view that includes the lookup column, and base the block in that view. Then you can order by the lookup column.

In article <8fsh6f$7a1$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   ssharma24_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Developer 2000 Forms order by clause:
>
> How do you sort some thing based on a field that is a “display field”
> And it’s not a database field, it’s getting populated by a post querry
> trigger
> What clause do you put in order by property
>
> I also have some “text item” fields that are non database fields
> getting populated by an LOV or a post querry trigger.
>
> In either case, can you sort based on fields like that…if yes how?????
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message