User Friendly Front-End Client for Oracle 8?

From: David <David_at_macraild-circus.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/16

[Quoted] Hi all,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I wonder if anybody can help. I have recently started to work with [Quoted] Oracle 8 having used MS Access for the past couple of years. Obviously [Quoted] there is a learning curve here, but one thing I can't get over is that I [Quoted] need to create everything using SQL queries (via SQL*Plus and/or ODBC Test). This is OK, but I'm having a problem with the idea that I can't [Quoted] [Quoted] see everything at any one time (e.g. switching to 'Design' view).

[Quoted] [Quoted] The question is - am I missing something? E.g. is there an Oracle client [Quoted] that allows me to view all my tables, their data, constraints etc, or is [Quoted] it possible to use an app such as Access as a front -end to Oracle 8i?a

[Quoted] All input gratefully received.

--
David