[HELP~] OAS Cannot install OAS PL/SQL package!

From: Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/05/15

Hi,

I have just installed OAS 4.0.8 on a Solaris machine. I created a DAD for the OAS to connect to Oracle 8i server and create corresponding user under the OAS admin page. Then I started Oracle Application Server Utilities to install OAS packages. Logger Tables, PL/SQL Toolkit, Log Analyzer could be installed successfully but I found that I could not install Database Browser.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks.

I would like to attached the errors message which I got when I tried to install the Database Browser package as follow :

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.0.5.0.0 - Production

(c) Copyright 1997, Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Oracle8i Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
With the Java option
PL/SQL Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production

SVRMGR> SVRMGR> Connected.
SVRMGR> Statement processed.
SVRMGR> Stoponerror                     OFF
SVRMGR> drop package owa_cookie

*

ORA-04043: object OWA_COOKIE does not exist drop package owa_image
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_IMAGE does not exist drop package owa_pattern
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_PATTERN does not exist drop package owa_text
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_TEXT does not exist drop package owa_util
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_UTIL does not exist drop package owa
*

ORA-04043: object OWA does not exist
drop package htp
*

ORA-04043: object HTP does not exist
drop package htf
*

ORA-04043: object HTF does not exist
drop package owa_init
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_INIT does not exist drop package owa_sec
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_SEC does not exist drop package owa_opt_lock
*

ORA-04043: object OWA_OPT_LOCK does not exist SVRMGR> Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.

No errors for PACKAGE OWA_BROWSERS
Statement processed.
No errors for PACKAGE BODY OWA_BROWSERS
Statement processed.
Statement processed.
Statement processed.

No errors for PACKAGE BROWSE
MGR-00072: Warning: PACKAGE BODY BROWSE created with compilation errors.

Errors for PACKAGE BODY BROWSE:
LINE/COL ERROR

101/9 PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA_BROWSERS.SET_ATTRIBUTE' must be declared
101/9 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
103/9 PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA_BROWSERS.SET_ATTRIBUTE' must be declared
103/9 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
112/23 PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA_BROWSERS.GET_ATTRIBUTE' must be declared
112/6 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
SVRMGR>
Server Manager complete.

--