Oracle web server

From: kjcook <cookkj_at_inel.gov>
Date: 2000/05/12

I am creating a web page displaying several records from the database. I may have no records I may have 20 records. Regardless of how many I always want to have to blank records where the user may enter two more records. Then I will insert these new records into the database, Refresh the screen showing all records in the database plus two new empty records again where the user may input new data. I would like it to work like the virtual directory page works in Oracle web server 4.0.8. I am using the plsql cartridge with stored plsql procedures.

Any suggestions?

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!