Re: Missing sequences... how to retrieve the missing no?

From: jess <jessica_at_brel.com>
Date: 2000/05/11

Dear netizens

Many thanks for the help that had poured in. I guess the reason that we chose to use the Oracle sequence generator is to get a unique number as well as a running number for the records in a particular table.

Unfortunately, the other criteria is to have these numbers in a running sequence without any missing number allowed.

Thanks again for your time.

Rgds,