Forms comparison

From: new_learner <dawesNOdaSPAM_at_siast.sk.ca.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/10

[Quoted] Hello there,

[Quoted] Please excuse me, but I haven't had the opportunity to "lurk" around for any specific time to learn the "culture" here, however I have been assigned the task of taking over a project by another programmer. I have no forms knowledge at all. It looks like the courses that I am able to take are all forms 6. Currently, this project is written in forms 4.5. My question is, how significantly different are the two versions.Is it better to struggle through with it, or take the higher version course?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Charlene Dawes

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * [Quoted] The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!