Re: What is the best NT backup software for Oracle

From: Michael Cooke <mick_at_cook161.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/10

[Quoted] Hi Romain

I am currently testing Veritas BackupExec with the Oracle Agent, on an NT4.0 [Quoted] Server with Oracle 7.3 and 8i installed. It allows scheduled hot and cold backups of complete database or selected tablespaces and a multitude of other combinations. You can get an overview on the http://www.veritas.com web site. I will post a further update when I have completed the testing mid next week.

Happy hunting
[Quoted] Mick Cooke