Forms 6i FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred

From: Marc Ottone <marc.ottone_at_cjb.ville-ge.ch>
Date: 2000/05/10

Hi,

Since I'm running some Forms in ver.6i I get a 'FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred' message on some trigger/procedure/function, and then application quit after the next event (like a mouse click).
I noticed that after changing something in the trigger/proc./funct. (like adding comments or lines) and compile again it works... Just compile without changes doesn't resolve the problem. The problem is that I need to do so for 20 - or maybe 200 - trigger/funct./proc.!
Any idea, solution will be appreciate (I went back to 6.0.5 but anyway...)

Marc

Marc Ottone
Conservatoire et Jardin Botaniques de Genève marc.ottone_at_cjb.ville-ge.ch Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message