Oracle Fix Scripts

From: Carlos A. Gonzalez <carlos_a_gonzalez_at_us.dell.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

Gentlemen:

[Quoted] There are a large amount of Oracle databases in production (Over 300) at my [Quoted] place of employment.

We use DBVision to monitor all of these databases.

There is lot of notifications (paging, e-mail) by DBVision on behalf of the databases.

[Quoted] We have been requested to implement fixes for a great number of this paging.

[Quoted] Let me explain - Management here want to automate the responses by the DBAs [Quoted] so for a given notification and kick in a cript that will fix the particular problem.

I need some help please - point me to a site or vendor or .... that have a [Quoted] list of sccripts to fix problems in a database

Thanks

Carlos Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message