OAS "Wait" Page ?

From: <joeupshaw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

Currently, I have a PL/SQL package that uses the OAS HTP package to send a report page back to the browser. This is all working fine. the problem is that, at times, this report takes a while to generate.

Is is possible to immediately send one page back to the browser and then switch the page afterwards ? In other words, I would like to quickly send a "Wait" page that says "Please be patient...blah...blah...blah" and then when the report is completed switch out this "Wait" page for the report.

-Joe

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message