forms 6i web config

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/09

Hi All,

RE: forms 6.0.8 (6i) on NT 4 sp5 running 8.1.6, Jinitiator 1.1.something.27

Brain dump follows, I'm totally confused.

Trying to modify the static demo .html to point at my test form on the web. (all running on the server at the moment)

It seems I have to supply a mapping to the forms60 dir, but I'm not running OAS, so how do I configure the forms server to do this?

Do I need webdb/OAS to run a form on the web?

The documentation/metlink/technet doesn't help.

Any clues appreciated, it's driving me crazy.

Thanks

Steve Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message