Re: Life after Developer 1.3.2?

From: Michelangelo Sommaruga Ll. <msll_at_ease.com.ve>
Date: 2000/05/09

I have tried from forms 4.5 to forms 5 and it works. There are some things that doesn't upgrate but mostly does.
To upgrade a lot of clients I install just one full, the I exported the registry (only the Oracle Branch). For the other clients i only isntall the support file and then import the registry and copy de Oracle_home directory, it works and is faster than installing form a CD.