[exp71.exe] Conversion to older Oracle version

From: Fabio Bruna <f.l.bruna_at_kpn.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

Hello,

I want to ask help concerning the conversion from a table in a oracle 8 database to one in a oracle 7.1 db. The two databases are not connected in any way. They are though in one network, so I can bring files from one platform to an other. I have to get a table which contains 23.000.000 rows into the 7.1 db. This are too much rows to create a *.csv file. Is it possible to use an exp(older) facility? The 8.x db is on a NT platform, the 7.1 on a VMS platform.

Any information is welcome.

Regards,
Fabio Bruna Received on Mon May 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message