Need help purchasing WebDB

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

[Quoted] Hi folks. Thanks for reading this.

I need to know what WebDB version and Oracle DB version to buy for my system. Here's the scoop.

I have access to an SGI IRIX box and an NT 4.0 box, but no SOLARIS box.

I'm confused about how to order and set up WebDB in this environment. Do I Order Oracle8 Enterprise Edition for the IRIX box and then get WebDb for the NT box?

I read on Oracle's web site that WebDB does not run on IRIX boxes. Does that mean I have to order both Oracle8 and WebDB for the SOLARIS box?

I'm really confused about this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Hollingsworth Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message