Reports Engine Message REP-0002

From: <nagib_ks_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/04

[Quoted] Ladies & Gentelmin

I am using Developer 2.1 on Windows NT 4.0 with Oracle 8.

When trying to launch a report (Ver 3.0) through a menu utility I developed using forms 5.0 I get the following error message in the background report generator log file :

REP-0002 Unable to retrieve a string from the Report Builder message file. REP-1439.

The problem is cleared by recompiling the report and saving its .rep file. But it is very annoying.

If any of you has faced this and solved it, please let me know.

Thanks a lot
nagib

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message