Re: Entity Relatioship Diagrammer Question

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/04

In article <39115541$0$6360_at_news2.zeelandnet.nl>, Sandy Pleyte <sandy_at_ibuildings.net> writes
>Hi,
>
>When i create an entity, en and I ask for the attributes
>(properties->attributes), I can insert the Fields, but where can i specify
>NULL/NOT NULL and that a field has to be incremental.

Assuming that you are using Oracle Designer/2000, the 'Optional?' attribute controls the null/not null.

There isn't anything to say that a field has to be incremental - that not being an attribute of Oracle.

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849