TKPROF question

From: Mikael Hansen <mhansen_at_cs.auc.dk>
Date: 2000/05/04

Hi

I've written a small script that I feed with a trace file from Oracle, see below. I cannot get it to create the sql file that stores the statistics in the database (TESTSCORE.sql). Can any one tell me what I'm doing wrong? It runs perfectly, no error or warnings. It just does the job, without creating TESTSCORE.sql...

#!/bin/sh
/pack/oracle-8.0.4/product/8.0.4/bin/tkprof $1 output.prf EXPLAIN=username/password Table=TEMP_PLAN_TABLE INSERT=TESTSCORE.sql SYS=no SORT=EXECPU,FCHCPU

MVH
        Mikael Hansen

"We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated.
	Resistance is Futile."