Re: What if any Oracle software is needed to use PERL DBI

From: Loki <geen.rotzooi_at_voor.mij>
Date: 2000/05/03

We made an XML application based on an Oracle8i database (on NT). To make a connection from Perl to Oracle you will need to install the Oracle network software, Net8, and the Oracle ODBC driver. Next, you will have to set up 'ODBC data sources' from the Windows NT control panel and create a user or system DSN using the Oracle ODBC driver.

succes, Bart