Re: Print error with Power Object

From: Tomas Gardson <nospam_at_digimera.com>
Date: 2000/05/02

I have developed many applications with Power Objects and many of them uses the inbuilt report tool to print multi page reports. It works under Windows95, 98 and should work also under NT. The error message does not give so much clue. What version of OPO are you using? (Version 2.1 built 61 is the latest so far as I know)

My experience says that the reporting tool in OPO is a little more troublesome to use. It may be a field in the report that is causing the problem. Try to make a simple multi page report and see if it works.

Tomas

Contact Management - Time Management (Get paid for all your work!)

Standard applications on Oracle databases
www.digimera.com
tg_at_digimera.com