FORMS4.5 and external routines... HELP !! :(

From: Chris <Chris_Prince_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/02

Hi,

  I wonder if anyone can shed any light on my dilemma, I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up against this problem, but I can't find any examples of how this should be attempted. I want to run an external VB script once a button is pressed on the screen, just to FTP (transfer) a file that has been created via TEXT_IO within the form into a directory on a remote machine ( I know I can hard code the machinename/path within the file path of the TEXT_IO command), which can change dependant on user. I've already the VB script for the FTP transfer, but now I need to know how to run it, anyone have any advice / examples of how to call the routine, and possibly pass parameters to the script from Oracle ??

 Thanks in Advance

    Chris Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message