Oracle and Pro*C help

From: I275ache <i275ache_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/02

Having just installed Oracle 8.1.5 on our MS server and client, I am trying to learn Pro*C. Reading the doco, there are a number of sample programs in the precomp folder. In trying to precompile any one of these, I keep getting semantic errors. I changed some of the options, and sometimes get different errors. Are these .pc programs supposed to work without modifications? According to the doco, I didnt think I was supposed to change anything, and they would precompile cleanly.
Is there something I am suppose to set up before-hand? Thanks in advance Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message