Exceptions 26000 and 25030 thrown when creating a row for a Business Components for Java View Object

From: <gordonff_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/29

Hi:

I am using JDeveloper 3.0, downloaded from technet as one zip archive, and I am able to use Business Components for Java to create a view object and execute queries against Oracle 8.1.6 database without error. However, when I attempt to create a row, that is vo.createRow(), where vo is a oracle.jbo.ViewObject instance, either a

   JBO-26000: a generic error occurred while loading customizations    JBO-25030: Failed to find or invalidate owning entity

exception is thrown. I have not been able to find documentation that describes these error codes. The 25030 exception occurs mostly when creating a row from a view that has a query executed againist it already.

Help this problem, or links to BC4J resources other than the documentation provided with JDeveloper would be appreciated.

Thanks
  Gordon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Apr 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message