Using Win NT OS Authentication for Oracle

From: wroberts3 <wroberts3NOwrSPAM_at_alum.american.edu.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/28

I am developing an authentication scheme for my Intranet site. I am using MS IIS 4.0 as the webserver and Oracle 8.0 DB and I want to using the OS Authentication in Oracle to Authenticate users coming into the site, such that when a user enters the site he is authenticated by Windows NT and therefore given Oracle DB access automatically. My problem is I can't get IIS to physically log me into my NT domain. Is it possible???

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!