Re: Reports, how do I do a pagebreak?

From: Larry <lculver_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/27

May I assume that these Groups are nested and you want one record to be displayed/processed beginning at the top of the page then the next record in the Group to start at the top of the next Even Numbered page?

If this is the case then I would recommend setting the Maximum Records per Page property to 1 in the Group Repeating Frame.

If this is not the case then I don't understand the question.

Either way having the next Group/Record/whatever begin at the next EVEN NUMBERED page has me snookered. sorry.

Larry

In article <sggp7u7iqtj181_at_corp.supernews.com>,   "Bob Jones" <noone_at_none.net> wrote:
> I'm working in Reports 2.5 trying to write a report that has a a
 number of
> groups. I want to have the printing go to a new (even numbered) page
 at
> each group break. Anyone know how to help me with this?
>
> Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message