Re: Oracle jobs in the UK!!!!! Developers and DBAs!!!

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/26

In article <8e6rs4$dis$1_at_news101.telia.com>, Johan Wegener <xjw_at_xdde.xdk> writes
>We are definetely off-topic here, but could you elaborate on what these
>changes are?

The dreaded subject is "IR35" - Please see www.shout99.com There are endless threads there about it, a lot of bad feeling and ranting, but some good solid information too.

The Professional Contractors Group in the UK are mounting a legal challenge to the laws in the form of a Judicial review. Not that the contractors are unhappy or anything... (!!!!!)

(I don't represent the PCG in any way and that is just my understanding).

Steve
P.S
The temptation for me to start ranting is overwhelming so I'd better sign off quickly. Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message