Re: ORACLE EXPRESS OBJECTS

From: Christian Hitz <chitz_at_fiducit.com>
Date: 2000/04/26

Steven,
There is no appropriate Book at all. There should be a set of samples on the installation CD. Might help?
Be aware, that the biggest advantage of Express Objects (in terms of routines) is to use Express Stored Procedures on Express Server Side. The Express Language and it's possibilities are described in deep detail in the standard Oracle Express Language Reference. My hint: Try to use Express Code on Server Side. The advantage is 1. The client stays small and therefore is fast. 2. If you web enable the Client i.e. using Web Agent, all routines are already at its place.
If you got into any problems, pls. do not hesitate to contact me. Cheers
Christian

Background: Express Solutions Development since 1994.