Re: where is jdeveloper?

From: Bill Coulam <bcoulam_at_DELETECAPSusa.net>
Date: 2000/04/25

Look below your keyboard to the left of the stack of "Information Week" magazines. It fell down there ;-)

Go to technet.oracle.com and register. Then you'll be able to download JDev. Hopefully they'll have 3.1 for you by the time you manage to download that 200MB file from Oracle.

Even better, if you'd actually bought it, you can call client relations. After a 90 minute hold time, they'll answer your call and take your order for JDeveloper 3.0 upgrade. After a week you will receive an odd Oracle Tools box that has about 14 CDs you don't need. Near the back will be your copy of JDev 3.0. Enjoy!

Cheers,
bill c.